‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Meet the New Faces of the Wasteland

In the wake of the tragic deaths of two of its most prominent cast members, “The Walking Blackout” has struggled to find its footing as a series.

But if AMC is serious about making sure it keeps its promise to its loyal audience, it might want to rethink its plan for a fourth season.

According to multiple reports, the network is developing a fourth “The Blackout,” which is set to premiere on the CW in 2019.

In the meantime, “Walking Dead” fans will have plenty of reasons to be sad, especially after two of the show’s biggest stars were killed in a freak accident.

The most important thing to know about the tragic events is that none of the actors involved were ever going to be alive to tell their story.

Here’s a rundown of the latest news: Who were the cast members killed in the “The Walk”?

It’s hard to say without revealing the identities of the dead, but “The Dead” actor Andrew Lincoln, who played Governor Abraham Lincoln on “The Leftovers,” died last week at age 73.

“I am deeply saddened to report that Andrew Lincoln passed away in the early hours of Sunday, January 10, 2018,” a statement from Lincoln’s rep reads.

“He was an integral part of the production team and was beloved by his cast and crew.

Andrew was a longtime fan of the series and a huge fan of his characters and universe.

He will be deeply missed.”

According to AMC, Lincoln was diagnosed with prostate cancer in December.

He would have turned 76 on February 1.

“The show will continue as planned,” AMC said.

“We will be able to announce more details when we are able to do so.”

It’s unclear if Lincoln was ever going for the role of Governor Lincoln, but it’s possible he may have wanted to take a shot at the title.

According “The Dark Tower,” he was interested in the role because of his love of science fiction and fantasy and his role in the 2012 film “The Stand.”

“The world that Andrew and I grew up in was always a world of magic and wonder and magic and horror and adventure,” showrunner Nikolaj Arcel told the Associated Press last week.

“It was just a place that we wanted to live in.”

Lincoln’s death is yet another blow to the beloved series.

While it’s unlikely he’d ever play the role again, AMC is clearly hoping he’ll return for the next season.

The Walking Dead’s next installment will be released in 2019, and Arcel has said he’d love to see Lincoln back.

“As long as I can do it, and if I’m given the opportunity, I’m excited to do it,” Arcel said in December, according to the Associated Media.

“That would be an honor for me.

But I can’t do it now, unfortunately.”

“Waking up on the other side of the world to get back into the story,” he added.

“Maybe I’ll do it when the time is right.”

In an interview with Variety earlier this year, Arcel talked about how the show might adapt “The Tower” as a standalone novel.

“There’s a way to do that, of course,” he said.

The series finale aired back in March, but the fate of the characters and the world have yet to be revealed.

AMC is currently in the midst of its third season, which is already one of the most popular in the network’s history.

The network has also had some big hits this year.

“Better Call Saul,” a dramedy starring Luke Wilson, won for best drama series in the fall, and “The Handmaid’s Tale” won best drama.

In 2017, AMC also made a splash when it picked up “Empire” for a second season.

In addition, the studio released a number of series based on its most popular movies.

“Breaking Bad,” which won an Emmy for best series in 2017, also starred Vince Gilligan, and AMC has also made some notable spinoffs in recent years.

In 2018, the AMC series “Bones” brought together several of its characters, including Vince Gilligans brother and creator Vince Gillan, who is also the showrunner of the upcoming “Better Things.”

“Breaking Dead” has also been a huge success, with the series averaging more than 20 million viewers per episode since its premiere in January.

“Wake Up, AMC” airs Mondays at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.